I know you’ve arrived for your weekly dose of my wit and wisdom, but today I have a special treat for you. I’m sure the loyal ABL reader fancies my writing but is always a bit depressed by the scene. “Are you ever going to get a real logo?” (maybe) “Why are your archives as empty as a Soviet-era grocery shelf?” (I’m pacing myself) “Did this WordPress theme come with a free bowl of soup?” (yes)
Well, today is your lucky day: you get to enjoy my musings on a big-boy blog. I’m guest posting on Mr. Tako Escapes to share more joys of home ownership. Go check it out to see my most recent adventure in plumbing.
Mr. Tako and I have a good bit in common – we’re both fathers of two boys, we both appear to have escaped the clutches of the Man, and we’re both writing primarily to pass on some lessons to our kids (you guys are just along for the ride).
Mr. Tako is a great writer, and I think you’ll find him both amusing and informative. He’s also 3 to 5 times as prolific as I, which means you could lose yourself for days in his archives.
While you’re over at Mr. Tako’s, you should sample his wares. Some of my favorites include:
- The $10 Million Dollar Question – how would having $10 million change things?
- The Regrets I’ll Never Have – weighing the risks of pursuing early financial independence
- Nobody Wants To Get Rich Slowly – but maybe it’s a good idea
If You’re Visiting From Mr. Tako Escapes
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed my post over at Mr. Tako’s, please check out some of my other work:
- Is One Year of Your Life Worth $25 Million – the answer is not as obvious as you might think
- Personal Finance Basics (and Achieving Your Goal In Life)
- And, if you like my take on home ownership, consider why A Swimming Pool Is A Terrible Investment
Thanks again for visiting. If you’d like to receive new posts by email, please subscribe in the box at top right. You’ll be bothered on average less than once a week 🙂